CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 weeks left

Kaley's first ring pop! She knew exactly what to do with it!!! She sucked on that thing till there was nothing left! I bet that is great for the teeth!!!!
Easter morning.

Oops! I think I have already got this one on another blog! Dez didn't show me how to delete them!
Kaley's first life vest! She is enjoying some pool action with her cousins who she ADORES!

"Say Cheese"

I thought I would share some sweet pictures of Kaley before I rambled about me!!!

I have finished my first 2 weeks training with my team and so that means only 10 weeks left! I know those 10 weeks are going to creep up on me and I just hope I am ready. I took some before pictures again the other night and was very humbled. It is amazing how well clothes hide little fat pockets here and there!!! Anyways, I am giving this my ALL and I am actually enjoying it. The diet not so much because there is no variation and consistency has always been my downfall. But, we will see. I am still debating on putting my before pictures on this blog.
We were all talking in the gym this morning about how different we look now versus years ago. My 2 partners were saying they were much bigger a few years ago and this is the best shape they have ever been in. My story is right the opposite. All through high school I was really tiny and fit. I started putting on weight right after college. So it is extremely hard to see my before pictures that I took a few weeks ago. I know that I allowed myself to get like that. To some people I may have not looked bad, but I know how I used to look. So anyways, we live and we learn.




No comments:

Post a Comment