CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7 weeks to go

Well, we had our measurements today and they weren't as bad as I thought they would be. For the last 2 weeks I have cheated WAY more than I should have. For example, I had several teaspoons of peanut butter, chips and 4 chic nuggets. Right now EVERYTHING I put in my mouth counts! My numbers weren't bad, but they could have been better. I have 7 weeks to go, so I have to get back on the band wagon!!! The first 4 weeks I did pretty good. I'm not sure what happened the last 2 weeks!!!! That little hunger monster got a hold of me and wouldn't let go!!!
I have attached some pictures to show what my kitchen looks like. I have post-it notes everywhere with motivational words written on them to remind me when I feel weak!
In the back of my head, I know I shouldn't be so upset with myself because this is for sure the healthiest I have ever been and the best I have ever felt. I also shouldn't be complaining about the diet because I get to eat every 3 hours. And not only that, I have to eat a good amount of food too. So I'm not starving myself, I'm just eating foods that I may not be in the mood for...
Oh well, I am ready to start looking for my suit and shoes!!! I am still planning on posting some updated pictures...just haven't had the time! I have been too busy fighting that little hunger monster!!...you know that little guy on comercials!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment