CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today's Measurements


You lost .70% body fat - Now at 14.89% - At that rate you would be at 11.39% by July show. Our goal for a first show is below 12%, however, I think you can get closer to 10% by July. Tape measure body fat - You lost .83% - Now at 26.93% ^ Critical Pinches = 49.5 millimeters. This may be a better indicator than body fat %. You lost 1 pound of body fat and also lost .48 pounds of lean mass. The average is a 3 to 1 ratio of lean to fat. That is exactly what you did, however, our goal is to increase your lean weight if we can ( and this is very difficult when leaning out). We will track the lean weight for 2 more weeks and perhaps tweak the diet if necessary. Don't fret about this - Charlotte, Jackie and Kasey (the three who received their Pro Cards all lost lean when cutting - so it is very common to do so)Excellent job!RAB
Every other Tuesday is when we get measured. I am pleased with today's results. I can already tell a difference in my upper body, especially my arms. My partner, Brittney, the one who got me into this is probably tired of me calling her and crying the blues! It seems like everytime I talk to her, I am being negative!!! Sorry, I will do better Britt!!!
Have I said how much FUN I am having! It is HARD and even a little emotional at times, but I LOVE IT!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are not being negative! It's hard, and it's really nice to have someone going thru the same thing with. I am so happy you are on this wild journey with me!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete