CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sportswear routine???

So I am getting ready for the November 7th show and I got measured this past Tuesday. Overall it was good news from my coach. I am stepping up my cardio a few days a week to twice a day. I am doing bleachers in the morning and sprints in the afternoon. This particular show involves a sports wear routine, meaning I have to do a routine in addition to posing. YUCK! Can I tell you that God did NOT bless me with any kind of coordination or dance abilities!!!! In fact, Casey advised me NOT to do this show for that very reason!!! But I decided to go with tennis. Now I just have to decide what the heck I will do.....
Below is what the coach had to say about my measurements....

Pretty good two weeks. Since April you have had only two better measurements. Getting ready for the Birmingham show you averaged .57 % loss every two weeks. The past two measurements you have averaged .91%. If you were to continue at that rate (.91%) you would be at 11.02% by the November show. If you do better you can be at 10%.The .80% loss put you are 13.28%Your tape measure dropped 1.68% - now at 25.84%your 6 Critical Pinches dropped 3 millimeters. 5 millimeter loss will put you where you were at Birmingham and a 7.5 mm loss will put you at the Charleston show.. You need to lose 3 mm every two weeks to be at the Charleston point you lost all fat - 1.06 pounds. Your lean mass stayed about the same (a .06 pound gain)Keep up the good work.Stay focused on the diet - no cheating.RAB

No comments:

Post a Comment