CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Rainy day...

Kaley and I are staying in today enjoying the rain....NOT! Kaley would rather be outside playing with her car.
I am still preparing for my November show. I get measured tomorrow so I will see where I am at. I just don't feel I will be ready.
Anyways, I have posted some random pictures of Kaley. I am just totally loving this mommy thing!!! Kaley is so much fun and she makes me laugh ALL the time!!!

Kaley loving on memaw. This is Casey's grandmother. Her husband died 2 months ago, so we try to go visit every 2 weeks. She just lights up when Kaley comes around.

Getting ready for church.

A picture with mommy after the Dallas Fall Festival.

Oops! Duplicate. I still haven't figured out how to delete pictures...

Kaley hanging out with her cousins. They are on the back of the golf cart ready to go for a ride.



Eating supper with her cousins...yes they come over every night!


A big smile for the camera while playing in her mustang.


Hanging with her favorite man at the Dallas Mud Bog.







No comments:

Post a Comment