CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

"Amen"

The cutest thing happened today that I just have to blog about. As I sat Kaley down at the table to eat lunch, I noticed her bowing her head and mumbling. I was thinking to myself, "What is she doing?" Then all a sudden she yelled "Amen". It was absolutely the most precious thing she has ever done. We always say a quick prayer before she eats but she has never joined in. She just looks at me and sometimes closes her eyes and sometimes repeats what I say. But today she did it all solo! I was quickly reminded that she is paying attention to what I do which keeps me on my toes.
As for training, I am not doing a competition again until spring but I am trying to get my body fat back down to around 12%. Right now I am at 15%. For my shows it was 11.5%! Whew, it is hard. I am still having to eat pretty strict and do lots of cardio. However I love the discipline of the diet. I guess it is a love/hate thing because I am still having to give up things I LOVE like CHOCOLATE!!! My coach told me this week I have to give up the wine that I also love. One glass every night is so relaxing for people like me that are SO uptight!!! But oh well, I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment