CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

6 Weeks

I have been taking time off since my competition in July. My training partners just did a show last weekend and ALL weekend I was envious! I wanted to be there with them. It is hard to describe it, but the feeling of being with all the girls who have worked so hard and being on stage with my partners is so neat and rewarding. Although I should think more toward wanting to beat them or be better, but I totally don't. Is that weird? So I have decided to compete in the November show here in Marietta!
I have my work cut out for me. I have 6 weeks to drop my body fat down from 14% to 10 %!! That may or may not sound hard, BUT IT IS! That means STRICT diet and LOTS of cardio. But I am going to give it my best. So far my diet has been awesome. Cardio on the other hand has not! Ugghh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment