CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Round 2 is over and...

I placed SECOND! I was really shocked! But even if I would have placed last, I was truly enjoying EVERY minute of it! I even told one of my training partners after I finished my T-walk, I wanted to do it again! Now for those who know me, knows that I tend to be insecure and easily intimidated! I really surprised myself. I LOVED every minute of it! The crowd was awesome and you felt like ALL the HARD work the last 12 weeks was worth it!
Al last week I prayed that God would just allow me to relax and enjoy. I wanted to be able to take it all in and enjoy being in the moment! Well that is exactly what happened. I cannot tell you enough how comfortable I felt and how I could not stop smiling. I never did feel that "I've gotta win" attitude. I just felt relaxed and totally confident. Now, I do have areas I need to work on and improve. But being this was my first show, I am proud I did it!


The picture is blurry because flash wasn't allowed and my camera stinks! You can't see the other girls in this picture either.

This is me after the show eating MEXICAN!

After the show and after some trailmix....feeling bloated!!!

I had bought this for after the show! I LOVE trailmix with chocolate!
I am doing show #2 this coming weekend in Charleston, South Carolina.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mandy on placing 2nd! That is awesome! You look great!!! Good luck this weekend! (how about all those exclamation points?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo!!!!! That is so Awesome!!! I am so happy for you! Good job mandy, you worked your tail off and look, you had a blast and placed 2nd! I am so proud of you! Hope this weekend goes great! Keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete