CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Round 1 update...

Well, round 1 is over and I'm just hanging out in the hotel room waiting to go back for round 2. I am a little surprised at myself. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. However, this morning we all walked out together. Tonight we have to walk individually and pose one last time for the judges! I think I will be more nervous for that round!
All the girls backstage are really friendly and supportive of each other. I was picturing catfights going on backstage, but its nothing like that! I am meeting awesome girls and having so much fun!

Here are some pictures from this morning...
After round 1
Leaving hotel for contest being held at Hoover High School. Yes, I am suppose to be that DARK!

Getting ready in hotel room.

I will keep ya updated. Round 2 starts in 2 hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment