CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well this is my first blog. I had to bribe a sweet sweet friend to come over and help me! Thanks Dez! I am excited to be able to share my journey. A friend of mine began training for a fitness competition a few months ago and has inspired me to join in with her. I am hoping to share my thoughts along the way as I prepare to do something TOTALLY out of my element! As scared and intimidated as I feel 90% of the time, I know through hard work, dedication and prayer, I can do it!!! I have been on a modified diet for 3 weeks and I officially begin training with my team next Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy-I know you will do great! I look forward to keeping up with your blog and seeing your progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy! I just started a blog too. We can be confused together!! =) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete