CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Things I am Learning...

First I will share some recent beach pictures!








I've had many months to think about my life and the direction it is going. I am learning to trust God and WHO he really is. God is beautifully revealing to me that:
* God did not give you a heart of fear.
* God will prevail. He will use everything to his good purpose IF you love him and trust him.
* I am learning to take my sufferings to him because he knows/understands suffering so much more than I.
* I no longer wish for life to be easier. If it was, I wouldn't have given my heart fully to him.
* Each day is a day he made and I will rejoice in it.
*JOY=being content, not happy. To be content with the blessings he has given you and nothing more. To run and not grow weary. To walk and not faint.
* Being a mother means lots and lots of sacrifices.
* My identity does NOT come from money, material possessions, longing for a perfect child or husband or even myself, medications, appearances...My identity is found in Christ.
* When in sorrow, it is only a season. God loves you and will not waste your tears.
* Experiencing God's discipline, I am able to gain a life-changing understanding of redeemption and restoration.
* To fear dishonoring God and being disobedient MORE than fearing your own unhappiness.
* We control very little in this world. All we can change is the way we think and the way we live.
* To take things ONE DAY AT A TIME.





















No comments:

Post a Comment