CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Strain vs. Strength

Helping mommy clean the stairs
Making Valentine cupcakes

Helping with the laundry




My last blog, I had mentioned letting go and allowing God to direct my paths. As I said before, that has never been easy for me, however, He has sort of forced it upon me and I'm forever grateful for that. I have had some really sad days the last few months and feeling life is impossible. But whether it be through a conversation with a friend or just something I read, I find hope. Hope is a good thing.

God will take you as far as you want to go, as fast as you want to go. How far...how fast...do you want to move toward becoming the woman of your dreams? (Elizabeth George) How true is that? God is just waiting on you.

My favorite is "God does not give us overcoming life: He gives us life as we overcome. The strain is the strength. If there is no strain, there is no strength." Oswald Chambers. This has become my new saying on a daily basis. I love it!

Now, on a less serious note, I am getting ready for my first 2010 show. I believe it is in May. I am excited. I have my first year under my belt and I am ready to take it to the next level!!!












1 comment: